What is Water Damage and How Does it Happen?
Water damage happens when water finds its way into places it shouldn’t be. It can cause serious problems if allowed to remain, including the growth of mold and mildew which can cause health problems. Some signs that you have a water problem in your Georgetown home or business include:
- Sags or bumps in floors
- Faded paint on ceilings or walls
- Mildew growing on surfaces
- A musty smell in rooms
The most common causes of local Georgetown water damage are:
- Leaks in roofs, pipes and gutters due to wear and tear or weather conditions such as storms
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs and washing machines
- Flooding due to burst pipes or excessive rain
We’re a family-owned Georgetown water damage restoration company with more than 20 years of experience. Our goal is to provide all our customers with excellent customer service and the best water damage services in Georgetown. Let us make your home or business like new again!
Common Types of Local Georgetown Water Damage Restoration Services Offered by Our Company – Including Residential and Commercial Services:
Water Damage from Sewage Backup
Sewer backups are very damaging because they contain harmful bacteria, viruses and parasites. If sewage enters your home on one area of your floor, it can spread quickly through the entire house. Don’t try to clean it up yourself. Call a local Georgetown water damage restoration company immediately.
Water Damage from Broken Pipes
A broken or leaking pipe can cause severe damage to your home in no time at all. Even a small crack in a pipe is enough to start the flow of water, so if you notice one, don’t hesitate to call for help. Our team will work quickly and efficiently with all types of pipe repair needs, large and small.
Water Damage from Leaking Automatic Sprinkler Systems
If your business or property has an automatic sprinkler system that springs a leak, stop what you’re doing and call us for help right away. Water from sprinklers is very damaging, but our team can clean it up quickly and prevent the damage from spreading.
Water Damage from Diluted Chemicals
When chemicals are poorly diluted, they can turn into dangerous water damage that requires immediate attention.
Once mixed with water, these chemicals can eat away at your floors, walls and equipment in no time at all – so don’t try to clean it up yourself. Call for help as soon as you notice a problem. Our team will have all types of commercial or industrial chemical spill restoration taken care of in no time.
In addition to our regular services, we also offer mold removal when necessary, so call us today if you need any type of water damage restoration in Georgetown!
We proudly serve Georgetown, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto and Taylor Texas!
Our Local Georgetown Water Damage Restoration Company Offers the Following Services:
- Cleanup of water damage
- Removal of wet materials such as drywall and carpeting
- Drying of wet items using dehumidifiers and other equipment
- Sanitizing & disinfection with EPA-approved products
- Repair & restoration of structural damage caused by water leaks or flooding
- Installation of commercial drying systems to prevent further damage to your commercial property – including building materials, lumber, upholstery, etc
- Removal of personal property like furniture, clothing and appliances that have been damaged by water
Cleaning & repairs to home or business HVAC systems after extensive flooding has taken place If you need any type of local Georgetown water damage restoration service, call our team right away!